Saturday, July 8, 2017

Let the chips fall

 I just love nasturtiums  and hoping they'll survive another year.

Okay, okay, I don't know what to do. 
 I'm slowly going through all my quilting messes. (Ha)
Should I keep going with this or what???



I thought I might make another one using a Halloween theme?


This weekend I tried to make potato chips or kettle chips.  Wash the tater and slice thin, get your oil going and pop them in.  When you start taking the chips out of the oil, salt them (or not)!  Very tasty!



I'm still working on my wholecloth quilt.  I want it to be done!  I have another one that I really, really want to do.  But I promised myself that I would finish my "Holiday" quilt before I start something else.  Then I'm still working on my Octopus quilt which is appliqued.  I'll show you what is involved with this quilt!  I'm not sure I'm up to doing this one. LOL
Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment