Saturday, February 11, 2017

Knitting a Tam, Add a Snow Moon and Max

Hello everyone!

Nice warm day here today.  Not doing too much today either.  
Football season is done (we didn't win this time, LOL) and it's a walk-around-day!

Last night we were watching the "snow moon" which was pretty impressive!
This is all we saw for the evening.


So on to some knitting.  
I found a nice cream/white for my background and used a variegated sock yarn.



After the ribbing, I began the chart and  worked the rows to the end of the pattern.  Again, I found a mistake at the very beginning of the pattern....I left it.  Jeeze......I'm going to call it a design element.  Too bad.  Oh well. 



Max totally zoned out and gave me the evil eye and wondered why I was throwing a fit. He jumped in his daddy's recliner and decided to ignore me.
Hee hee hee!



Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment