Wednesday, February 1, 2017

It's Froggie Time


Hello!

Don't even bother!  LOL
I got this small assortment of thimbles yesterday.  Don't waste your money.
I thought I'd try again with the thimble pads, can't use them.  One set as you can see has the little sticky things that are put into a stainless steel (really?)  holder, rip off the protective covering and it sticks inside and the whole mess is then stuck to your finger...yep, right!




The middle thimble I thought would work, it's kinda large for my fingers but the metal is really flimsy and no doubt will break after a while.  Forget it.  It's a Singer product - a jelly.

So I have exhausted all avenues and finally decided to save some money and just don't use one. 
(I said this before remember ? LOL)  
The end of it.  I think I'll take my chances and if my finger messes up I'll use that liquid bandage.

So after all that, I went back to my tam.
I was doing so well.....




I got as far as starting my double decreases.


AND THEN DISASTER!



I screwed up one of the decreases....NUTS!


Now I'll take some time and start ripping, my favorite thing.
I should have put in a  life line after each pattern set.  
Stupid me.  
I didn't think I'd have a problem. HA!

You know what I'm doing this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment