Sunday, January 29, 2017

The Beginning of Christmas Presents!

Hello there!

Okay, this morning I worked a little on the tam.  
I'm using Palette (fingering wool) by Knitpicks colors Suede and Garnet Heather.  
Size 0 needles for the ribbing and a 2 for the body, circulars 16" and double pointed 2's.  



I'm having issues with my camera to try and get a really crisp picture, please excuse :)





This tam below was finished a while ago and when I looked it over good I found a loose stitch.  
I'll have to fix it before I block it.
I have tried to find plexiglass about 10" round with holes for air to block my tams.
The next best thing (I thought) was to use a store bought pizza tray (cardboard) and it was 10"!!
I had to figure out how to make this work.  I had the idea to use packing tape and cover the circle several times to keep it dry when I give the tam it's bath.  I'm not sure if I should cut a smaller hole in the middle before or after I use the tape?  
Any suggestions?





Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment