Sunday, January 1, 2017

Ring in the New Year

Hello to all!

Over this holiday season I have been trying to make a leaf.  I tried every way  possible.  I got so frustrated I put everything in a box and put it away.  I'm just not satisfied.  I really would like the freezer paper and starch method.  I just can't get the hang of it yet.




Some pieces worked others didn't!  Tried the glue stick too.





So now I pulled out a sweater that I started a while ago and will work on this till I make up my mind about the quilting method.  Grrrrrrr




This sweater pattern is from LionBrand as a freebie.
Nice and soft bulky weight.
It's the Father's Day Cardigan using Alpine wool.


However I wanted to make an afghan for my bed and ordered yarn - what am I thinking!  LOL
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment