Thursday, September 29, 2016

Sprouts

Hi guys!

Yummmmy!  
I found the greatest website called the sprout people.  I've had a lot of fun with these sprouts and found a great recipe on the net.  These are actually mung beans.  I really love how plump they got.  The first batch (test) I let them go too long and the sprouts sprouted leaves.  I wasn't too sure if I ruined the batch but I was told it was okay to eat.  They were delicious!
But these look a lot better.



This next piece I have been using as a warm-up quilt sandwich and I've tried to make my stitches all the same, but I'm not that good at it yet.  I can't use a hoop/frame.  I've tried the rocking needle.  Nope.  I tried the stab stitch.  Nope.



So the other day I ordered two pillow tops to quilt.  Put the first one together today and away I went!

The (washout) blue design kinda makes it hard to see how my stitches are lining up.  I guess, in 100 years no one will notice. LOL

So I'll be working on this, watching football over the weekend.
Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment