Sunday, September 18, 2016

Ballet


Hi guys!


You know, it's really great when your grocery store offers a penny sale.  Buy one and get one for a penny.  I really wish I had a chest freezer.  You can't get much better than that.  So tonight I'm making another dish with pork chops.  The baked potatoes are in the oven and after a bit I'll be making pork chops with a mushroom gravy.  I am drooling all over.  LOL

So I gave up with hand quilting for a bit.  
What can I tell you.  It has been very frustrating. 

I just can't decide what I want to do.  Soooooo then I went back to Ballet to try to see what color combination I can come up with for the next round.  I'm not very good at selecting what goes with what.  Maybe I should take all the colors and put them in a bag and pull out one by one, go on, and don't worry about it.


Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment