Sunday, August 7, 2016

Lotus Mittens

Hello, dear readers!

We (or should I say my DH's dog) have a Chi  who.  is.  the.  dog.  from.  Hell.  He decided to sink his teeth into me in the wee hours of the morning.  I don't know why or what he was thinking but he took a chunk out of my finger.  So now it hurts to knit.  

He must know that I'm mad at him because he's trying to suck up.  Forget it!

But today I'm determined to get another motif done.  
There are some more patterns that I really want to try. Now! LOL
I don't know if I told you about the needle mix up LOL.  Amazon screwed up a needle order for the second time.  Not only was the size wrong but now a needle with a bent point! LOL  I'm going to chalk it up to the weather.  I can probably try to straighten it, but no matter I have several now.



What I was trying to do was to figure out yardage. Hmmmm  I have a couple more cakes of red but I wanted to make the mitts using 2 skeins of Knitpicks,  Pallett at about 230 yards each.  Don't know if I'm going to break into another skein.  Hopefully, not.
Okay so here I go and hope I can finish this mitt up.  I still have the thumbs to go.
You can also see the cuff part that I pulled too tightly and I hope I can block it out.
Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment