Thursday, June 16, 2016

Tigers, Lions, and Pacemaker

Hello, dear readers.

Well, I did have good intentions.  I was happily working on my Tiger Lily Jacket and hit the neckline and after looking at it for a while, to my horror, I messed up the pattern.  Crap.  I just didn't have the heart to start ripping it, yet AGAIN(especially with the bind offs)!!!!

So I ordered a kit from kidsknits.com to make a pair of mittens.  At least I'd have something less pattern challenged. LOL  So I'm awaiting that order.

However, last Friday my box came!


We subscribed to Home Chef and checked it out.  


This was one of the meals.  Everything is there for you.  No muss, no fuss.  Fresh! 
 Just have some fun!

My shipments will come every Friday with 3 meals for 2 people.
Can't wait!


It was delicious!!!

Noticed these flowers blooming out back!
Kinda sick like my DH.


I saved the bad part for the end.

We were told today that DH needs a pacemaker, unfortunate but necessary.  So we're going to take it one day at a time.  He hasn't been feeling well for a while.
He's always had Afib which comes and goes and he learned to live with it.
So now his heart is tired and it needs help!

So I'm not sure about my blog, it will be touch and go for a bit.

Until later...

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ellen,
    I read your beautiful post about your mom in my feedly but it looks like you removed the post. Please know that my heart aches for you.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete