Friday, June 10, 2016

Knitting the Nordic Way - Stranding

Hello, dear readers !

Well, things have been nuts here.  Would we have it any other way? LOL

I have been knitting, knitting, knitting 
AND ripping.....again!



20 Rows gone.....ugh


 And back up again!  Maybe this time I got it right?



I'm now still working circular on the back in which the pattern forms a lovely v !
So far so good!  Then shaping the front and maybe I can finish this up tomorrow.  
Then on to the arms.

It's still on my mind that I have to CUT this! LOL

Tomorrow I'll show you what I received in the mail this morning and today's adventure.
I think I'm having a thing for Nordic sweaters.

Please visit this website.  www.garnstudio.com  They have wonderful free patterns and beautiful wool.  I've selected DROPS 52-17 along with their wool.  When it arrives, I'll make sure I show you!
 Enjoy the evening!

Until tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment