Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Using Inklingo for "Millefiori Quilts 2" - Ballet



Hello, dear readers.

I've been working hard.
Quilting is a disease!  
For some odd reason I can't leave this one alone.

For the fabrics, I'm using "fossil ferns," "Moda marbles," and hand dyed (origin unknown at the moment).

So it has taken me a long time making the yellow stars.  
I thought I'd sew the green  pieces on first, but not sure if I should have.  
The directions show that you sew it as a unit.
Too late now!  LOL




The final round will be done when the yellow stars and the orange pieces have been stitched.



I had trouble deciding what color to use for the raspberry stars and their centers.  I didn't know if the center should have been a dark or light, and again, I'm not taking it out now. LOL


I thought I'd use the color orange (Moda) as you can see in the previous px, but I'm not sure at this point.  And I have one more raspberry star to finish and then stitching everything that's been left.

I do enjoy EPP (English paper piecing) but I also enjoy using "Inklingo" - printing your pattern pieces right on the fabric.  How easy is that?
Well, you know what I am going to do, LOL.
Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment