Sunday, October 25, 2015

Busy, busy, busy

Hello, dear readers !

Well, I've been busy.
I've made my papers and am now working on several collections of 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 squares.
It's the perfect size for my hexies.



I've managed to separate each collection and getting ready to put them together.  I'm aiming for a lap quilt.  It shouldn't be too difficult, right?






I bought Kona cotton from Amazon and it's wonderful to work with.  A jelly roll.  It's 2 1/2 in width and there's a bunch.  This will be used for my centers and fill.




The other day we took Max to his groomer and my DH loves the look and I think he looks well, scalped. LOL  He's not looking at me.



And to finish off the day, I'm almost done with one of the larger rosettes for La Pass.
Needs to be pressed and put on my wall so I can see how it's looking with my other rosettes.  
So far, so good.


Now, tomorrow, the mail lady will be delivering the 2nd book and more English paper piecing papers for a Kaffee Fassett fabric quilt called Ballet by Willyne Hammerstein. 

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment