Sunday, September 6, 2015

The Passacaglia Quilt

Hello, dear readers!

This weekend, I've been working on The Passacaglia Quilt.
It's like eating potato chips, you can't put 'em down.



It's amazing that there are so many combinations of colors you can use.  The list is endless.
I must admit that I really don't care to make all the stars, but they are necessary to the pattern.



I should have ordered all the pieces (2900) and I may do it yet.  I had to re-order some more (starter) paper pieces from www.PaperPieces.com and I did order their "Sewline Fabric Glue Pen" and the refills.  I really like the glue method, quick and easy and it's over with.  I was using Elmer's glue stick and it worked fine but the "Sewline" was a lot easier to handle.
I just ordered one Jenkins freezer paper pack which should be here on Tuesday.
I have combined Inklingo.com with paper piecing and it's working very well.


I have enough to keep me busy.  Oh, I almost forgot, I had to sneak in a fabric bundle from Kaffe Fassett which should ship soon....I can't wait!
Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment