Saturday, September 12, 2015

Saturday afternoon

Hello, dear readers!



Max is going crazy with all the fabric all over the place. He moved on me in this shot.   LOL





Okay, some observations with this quilt.

I bought one package of papers and these were the smallest packages available.  They have various sized packages.  So 2 small packages yield 920 pieces.  However the total number for the whole quilt is 2900.  So, you can see where this is going 
If ordering from paperpieces.com I would recommend the complete set of 2900 and get it over with.



My only problem now is the color selection and how I want to present the fabric.  Go figure. LOL


So then I broke down and went to www.keepsakequilting.com and ordered some fabric collections.  I was especially looking at Kaffee Fassett bundles.
So, here I go.
Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment