Hello, dear readers!
Well, I opened up a huge can of worms when I decided to "spring" clean. LOL
So you know I'm working on the "Yuletide Joy" quilt.
This is one block appliqued and I'm going to finish all the applique before completing the block, hopefully.
The next pattern to work on.
You can see the pattern on my light box. The fabric needs to be ironed.
Here it is, ready for the fabric to be freezer paper and starch.
Then the fun began. Cleaning out one closet I found these old pattern packs.
I'm missing one pattern for this.
And, 12 pattern packs to make the snowmen quilt.
I'm still looking for a few more that are missing for two other quilts!
I think I have enough to keep me busy for a while.