Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Easter to all

Hello, dear readers !

As I continue to clean out stuff, I've found so much quilting I don't think I'll ever get it done in this lifetime.  
I have always loved the look of needle turn applique but I just can't get the hang of it.  So during the week I watched a couple of  youtube videos that pointed me in the right direction.

Ahhhhh, the freezer paper and starch method.

I had been trying and trying to get the pesky seam allowances turned and they just didn't make it.  So I bit the bullet and gave the FP&S method.  Guess what ?  It worked.

The following pictures are of the quilt, "Yuletide Joy"  which I ashamed to say was purchased in 1998.  It can't be that old, can it?  Yikes!






LOL!
Some poor soul will be gifted a Christmas quilt this year.  But, the kicker is I'm missing 2 pattern packs.....oh noooooooooooooooo!
At some point in time I'm going to have to go and look for them.  I know they're here somewhere.
I'm sure this has never happened to you, right?

Until later....
Have a wonderful Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment