Monday, March 9, 2015

What to do when it's pouring outside! Inklingo, of course!!!!

Hello, dear readers !
Well, I finally took the plunge.

All I can say is that Inklingo is the bee's knees.  
Once you try it, you'll never go back to the "old" way of quilting.

In the previous posts I showed you  English paper piecing of three POTC's (Patchwork of the Crosses).  To make just one block it took me three days of frustration!!!!

Forget it :)

In one day I cranked out one row of the crosses and stitched them in quick order.  I haven't decided yet as to what I'm going to do for the next two rounds.  But the crosses, I do know, I will certainly like.  I am somewhat envious about others who are working on or who have completed this quilt.  I just don't have a ton of focus fabrics so I had to make it up somewhere, so I just went with color.
Not too shabby.
Hope you get a chance to swing on by Linda Franz's blog and website.  There is a ton of wealth there for every quilt enthusiast.   www.Inklingo.com. 

Front


Back


It really helps to take photos of your work.  Now I notice the bottom cross seems to be a bit wonkie.  Will have to check it out.
Going to print off  a stack more tonight.
Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment