Friday, February 6, 2015

It's only a clam with pickles!

Hello, dear readers!

Well, it's been interesting today.  I found another shape on Inklingo that I had to try. 
It's a clam shell with pickles!  You know where this is going, right?
First one potato chip then another and another and another....
After I try one shape...I'm gonna try another, yes?

However, after I made the first one, there was a serious concern on my part, because the pickle strip was longer than the clam shell and it just didn't fit properly.  
I  ripped it out many times and started again.
No problem.  
Contacted Linda at Inklingo and she diagnosed the problem and after trying to put the clam shell back together again, I saw the light!  
Her advice worked.  
I'm thrilled.





I still have to concentrate on my points to make sure they are perfectly  "pointed."  I think I'll get better as I go along, and if a couple of them are not correct I'll do them over.  YAY!!!!!
No biggie.
You have lots of help at Inklingo with Linda and Monkey.
Guess what I'm going to work on this weekend?
Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment