Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Grandma Ellen's Flower Garden

Hello, dear readers!

I've been having such fun with my hexagons!  
I just can't leave them alone, no matter what :)
Up at 7 am and stitching.  Breakfast, what?  

The flowers will need plenty of water though, they are growing by leaps and bounds (LOL).

Inklingo.com  by Linda Franz has made it so easy to make "Grandma Ellen's Flower Garden." 
However, when you see all the other shapes that are available, OM goodness!
I've got my eye on several more that I want to collect.

It's very innovative, and I know that a lot of work went into the creation of Inklingo.  It is precise, beautifully illustrated and a heck of a lot of fun. Plus, you have "Monkey" as support! 
You can't beat that now, right?



Max keeps checking on his mom, making sure she is stitching!
He says, forget housework but remember to feed me some time
 during the day, and take me out for my walk, yes?


So, you know what I'm doing after this post, right?
LOL
Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment