Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Life is too short




Hello, dear readers.

It is with a heavy heart that I'm writing this, but one of my sister-in-laws died suddenly.  
I still can't believe it.  
She was getting ready to retire and was looking forward to being with her children and grand children.
I still can't believe it.

She was loved my many.  
She was so kind to everyone she came in contact with.
I still can't believe it.

I'll remember her distinctive laugh that only she could utter.  
It was unlike any other laugh that I have ever heard.  I will miss this.

Your time on this earth is not very long, we are gone in an instant.  
We live, we die, that's the way it is. 

But when your life is cut short, you question why.
I guess it's in the cards that were dealt and we can't change a damn thing.

Dear sweet,  Barbara - rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment