Monday, December 22, 2014

Cut and rip

Hello, dear readers :)

You won't believe this but I went to work on my sister's honey napkin and I decided I had to cut the whole row and start the row over again.  What happened was my thread snapped as I was closing a ring.  That never happened before and Lizbeth thread is supposed to be one of the best.  Not too sure now.


Grrrrr, it broke my heart! LOL
This row is one of the fancier rows, and I screwed it up.
It happens to the best of us.




So I rewound my shuttles and did one ring and left it.

Then I was really working hard to finish my neck warmer and DISASTER!
I found a section that I had dropped a stitch as well as doing the wrong color sequence.
Eeeeeeeeek
You can see where it happened.  So now I'm  ripping the whole motif out.  It pays to pay attention to what your doing. So much for the counts....hahahahahaha

So the next px of this will be after I rip this stuff out.  What a MESS!
Until later......

No comments:

Post a Comment