Monday, November 24, 2014

Mish mosh or there abouts

Hello, dear readers!

Found this guy just hanging around the other day.  He was pretty big I must say.



This church is located in Savannah, Georgia.



Just as beautiful on the outside as the inside.




Now back to Hilton Head Island.




Jim tried to ask the pro if he knew of any tips that could help his game. HA!






Okay, back to reality!  What's cookin' now.
I found this pattern while I was surfing the web.  It is at whosgotthebutton.wordpress.com.
I had some junk wool laying around so I thought I'd give it a whirl.



Hmmmm.  I guess I know what I don't want to do again.
I'm putting in the moose or deer whichever floats your boat.  I'm not crazy about the structure of the hearts.  I'll have to find something else to go into that area.

Here's the wrong side.  I intend to knit a lining in a much thinner weight (how thin can it get? we'll see)


I think that when I do the next one, I will have to spin some cream and some brown wool.  Using the cream color in the photo is my handspun wool.  I really like how that works up.  So I'm going to have to figure out the yardage.  Hmmmmm (again)

Until later...


No comments:

Post a Comment