Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Finally, a clothes rack.

Hello, dear readers :)

Still working on Christine's Honey Napkin.



But I had a design challenge.  Of course I wasn't thinking, was I?  UGH!
It was supposed to be two motifs with loops and one plain.  What did I do? UGH one with and one without loops.  I left it alone.  If it doesn't curl, I'll leave it.  It doesn't look too bad, does it?



My flowers are on the last hurrah! 
 I even took the seeds and planted them again in a pot. 
Couldn't believe that they are growing still!
Not too sure if I need to bring the new shoots in or not.

 


On the radar.

We first lost our clothing pole a long time ago.  It has fallen three times!!!!
This is the last time we are doing this.  I'll call in a closet maker the next time.
Jim took careful measurements and we placed all the clips.




Finally, it's up! 
 We don't know for how long LOL!  
We had a bunch of holes from the last time trying to hook it to a dry wall. UGH


We are still in the process of throwing away junk and just hanging the necessities.  
I'm saving the heavy coats for another closet.  

We are pooped and ready for a rest.

Oh, yes, I'm working on something new.  Can't wait to show you what's cooking!
Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment