Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday Mania

Hello, dear readers !

I'm having fun, I think. LOL
Still working on several projects but we have to eat, right?

I'm still working on my one pan meals.  I may have showed you this before. 
Pasta in a pan?

Thanks to Martha Stewart for this dish. 
 DH and I really like it.  
It's not a heavy pasta sauce but can't you just smell the combination of fresh tomatoes, onion, basil, olive oil,  and garlic? Use your favorite noodles.

You can go to her website:  marthastewart.com and one-pan-pasta.



It's amazing that you can put it all together and bring to a boil.  Make sure you turn the noodles. 
 I also tried this dish with a can of diced tomatoes. 
 Can't see any reason why you can't add, chicken or shrimp, can you?

Already boiling.  It takes about 10 minutes and you're done.


Serve with fresh Parmesan cheese.
Delicious!

I  found this in my mailbox today.  Thank you Susan for the lovely gift.
My favorite soap, Lavender.  It smells wonderful.
If you're interested in handmade soaps please go to www.ScotchHillFarm.com.

The soap is made with pure goat's milk with saponified vegetable oils, herbs and flowers.

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment