Saturday, August 9, 2014

Babylace Boil

Hello, dear readers.
I must admit that I have been lax in not blogging every day, I'm still  cleaning out and have so much crap, I have no idea where it came from. HA

However, I did manage to find a paisley scarf for a few pennies at the Dollar Store and found one ball of Lizbeth black thread size 20 from www.handyhands.  I'm using Mary Konior's pattern, "babylace" again.  I have a feeling that for such a large scarf I'll need one more ball.  Usually, I like to attach the tatting as I go, but I thought I'd try to sew this one on.


So for excitement later today, I thought I'd make a shrimp boil.  DH and I love this.  So I have all my ingredients ready, and it's good to go.


Shrimp, red potatoes, corn and spices.  YUMMMMM
Sometimes we enjoy adding a few nice, plump sausages for a change.
Until later...

1 comment:

  1. What's a shrimp boil (maybe it's very self-explanatory?)? What does the end result look like?

    ReplyDelete