Friday, March 28, 2014

I had to rip )

Hello, dear readers :)

I've been busy!  
Yesterday, I started with a cast on and got about and inch or two, and then realized that I didn't use the "KEY" number!  Rip, rip, rip....

Back to the "Gauge Page."

So this morning I re-did it and got a little bit more done.  Supposedly you can make the body in two evenings, one evening for each sleeve and three for the yoke.
Hmmm, we will see!



I said previously that I did do a swatch.  So the worse thing that could happen would be it will be too small.  Keeping my fingers crossed.
Until later....



No comments:

Post a Comment