Wednesday, January 8, 2014

When it's cold, weave!

Hello, dear readers :)

Well, I've gotten so involved with weaving, where has the time gone?  My first set is the blue one which is ready for hemming, washing and drying.  I finished my second set of towels and now I'm on the third set!

Different methods but still a lot of fun.  But my favorite is the waffle weave.
My thread choice is from Cotton Clouds which is just wonderful to work with.  I signed up for their rigid heddle dishcloths/towels.  So far I've received January's.


I've been working on my new set with three shuttles.  Interesting.



Not too shabby, right?


This one, I modified the design, making  one stripe up the left side.  Lots of fun and maybe I'll finish this one tonight.
Hope you're all staying warm.
Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment