Saturday, January 4, 2014

There is a Santa Clause

Hello, dear readers :)

I'm in seventh heaven!

In 2012, I found this book at hhtatting.com.  I was thrilled.  

Jan Stawasz did beautiful tatting.
This was his second book.  Then I learned there was a first book as well.  Hmmmm


I looked all over to try to find his first book, but to no avail.  It was out of print.  I managed to get his email address.  So I asked him if he was going to have a second publication of his first book.  He told me to get on his list.  Never heard a word.


So, I waited and waited, again scouring the internet to try to find the book.  Then alas, I had read that he past away in 2013.  
How sad :(
I thought, that was it, forget the book.

 Fast forward to today.  I happened to get a notice of new items at the Handy Hands Tatting site and what do you think!

His first book was there!

I have no idea how many tatters out there will pounce on his book.  
I'm happy to say that I did not receive a back order notice.  
I'm sure it will be a BIG seller for all tatting fans.
So............
Doin' the happy dance.
I can't wait to see some more of his beautiful work.
Until later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment