Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Happy Tuesday

Hello, dearies :)

Finally, trying to put things together, fabric and wool.  

DH is getting ready for his poker game so this means "pizza night!" 
Yay and yum
AND 
I get the TV to myself.  LOL
So, later I'll be knitting.



The picture doesn't show the colors very well, but the green wool from Knit Picks called Andean Treasure which is 100% baby alpaca, color Lagoon, does match all three fabrics.  Sweaters first, dresses second. (Hopefully)

The sweater I started before, I scrapped because I would have to add the collar later, so I frogged it and started all over again.  
I like to keep it really simple,  by not having to stitch most of it together.  LOL

Hopefully, I will get a bunch of knitting done!
Until later...


No comments:

Post a Comment