Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello, dear readers :)

Hope you all are enjoying Thanksgiving weekend.

A few things going on now.  CLEANING!  

It's a dirty word, right? LOL



Mr. Inkle is on standby.  Finally figured out how this works.  Took me a while.  I think I understand. (?) LOL


I received a shipment from Halcyon Yarn to make some placemats.  Let me tell you that the thread is sweet. Juicy.



Now, for the surprise that hasn't happened yet, another loom!  Still waiting for some parts and then I can put it together.  It's a floor loom!


Doesn't look like much, does it?  But it will make 28" in width...so, so nice.

I also ordered two more towel kits and hopefully it won't take me too long to make them as Christmas gifts.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Have a blessed day.

Until later...


No comments:

Post a Comment