Friday, September 6, 2013

It's official, it's an inkle

Hello, dear readers :)

It was a really nice day today.  Hope everyone enjoyed it :)

So I finished my first real inkle and now I'm trying to come up with a pattern for a purse.

With the first real inkle off the loom, this morning, I threaded my inkle with a simple pattern and maybe I'll make a larger inkle in the same weight and color for another purse.  I'm not sure yet.  But, it took me a while to set it up.  However, the previous colored weaving was done really quick.  I couldn't believe it.  We were watching the football game and when the game was over, I was done with the band!  Eureka!!!!!

I'm still looking for an outlet for crochet cotton.  I'm going to need lots. LOL
Hope you are having a great day and a really good weekend!

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment