Friday, August 30, 2013

Getting ready for the weekend

Hello, dear readers :)
Today was a cleaning day.  I don't know where I got all of this stuff, but it has to go.  I am still in the process of cleaning out the pantry and cabinets and drawers.  It's a work in progress and I've only  got a few more things to do, but it's time consuming.  Throwing out stuff that's over the expiration day, phew.  I can tell you that there was stuff in my pantry that is the cure for cancer.  Unbelievable.  I must make a mental note
 to do this on a monthly basis.
 So, the red and white band you can see that I started out but after a while I tightened up.  I'm not sure which is acceptable.

Bands so far, nothing earth shattering.



The next band is made of the same crochet cotton 10 in white and a pearl cotton which is thinner, but it worked.


  
It's almost off the loom, so then I can do another.  Thinking of doing a much larger band the next time.



Hope everyone will have a safe and fun Labor Day
Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment