Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Three Bags (Scarves) Full

Hello, dear readers :)

Oh boy, oh boy....I've finished 3 scarves!  Would you believe it?

This scarf has been washed and dried and has such a nice feel to it.  All the weaving is done with the Cricket 10" Loom and I'm also using my "Zoom Loom" to make swatches first to see how I like the combinations of colors.  You can see the little swatch in next picture, top left. The little ball of wool is what was left.
My third scarf is done with fingering wool, approximately 200 yards.  One ball for the warp and one to weave.  I have not taken measurements yet and then I'll give it a good soak and let it dry and measure again.

So, today I'm going to try using two colors with some sort of a design - maybe LOL
Hope you are all having a wonderful day!
Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment