Sunday, July 7, 2013

It's on the way!

Hello, dear readers :)

Today, it's been slow going and only a fraction of yarn has been pulled out and sorted.


I have lots more to go.  I've found treasures that had been put away and forgotten. I found some angora and mohair all ready to go. (Yummy)

So, switching from bagging wool/blends/novelties, I have tried to surf the web for more information on weaving with the Cricket.  

It's amazing what's out there.
I am so excited!

The Cricket should arrive on Tuesday, so I'm trying to figure out what I want to do first.  Maybe a sampler would be the ticket to get familiar with the loom.  They give you instructions of how to put the loom together (not really my cup of tea) but after that's done comes the setup.  

It doesn't seem that complicated (I hope)!

You can check it out at www.yarn.com (Webs)
Until later...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment