Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fingering wool and stuff

Hello dear readers :)
I've been trying to get organized and you all can identify cleaning, is sometimes a new discovery of something you put away for a rainy day?
No matter.
I have bunches of fingering weight wool.  I just love how the wool feels and how it drapes so beautifully!


I've started to pile it all together in one place and there's much more to go.
But, I have a definite purpose in mind..hee hee hee

I found this nifty tool that I can't wait to try and it's coming very soon.  It's making me nuts!
I've been all over the net to gather as much information as I could find, but I'll surprise you!

We're picking our wonderful tomatoes.  We have a few, but the hot sun really does a number on the plant.  Last year I had a cherry tomato plant that never did anything until the weather changed. I had oodles of tomatoes that popped out, but they got frost bitten. What a waste.
Anyway, we'll get to enjoy a few.

I love rosemary for just about anything and it's doing nicely (thank goodness)!

Mr. Bunny decided to chomp on some grass in the back, glad he didn't find my tomatoes!


Be back in a few days to show you my new toy.  I hope you'll like it!
Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment