Monday, June 3, 2013

Bitten by the Bug

Hello, dear readers :)

Sorry, I've been away for a while.  DH and I experienced a stomach virus that just about knocked us out of commission.  It hasn't been very pleasant and haven't been able to do much....we didn't even enjoy eating - until yesterday.

We decided to go out to eat for our anniversary.  We had to do something!  I could have put a bag over my head so no one could tell I didn't put any makeup, but  I didn't really care and didn't feel like cooking a thing, so I printed off a coupon for the Outback and we enjoyed the most delicious dinner, ever!  It was so yummy, the meat was done to perfection and I couldn't make up my mind about which sauce to try so I opted for two sauces on the side for 2 Victoria prime steaks.  It was to die for. We scarfed our meal and saved $5 and even got a free glass of champagne (for our anniversary) with strawberries!

If there's a special restaurant that you like, it's worth a spin on the web to see if there are any coupons available and sign up for deals.  There are several places like Texas Roadhouse, Genghis Grill, Outback, etc..

Outback was just wonderful!!!!

Hope all is well with everyone.  Until later.....


No comments:

Post a Comment