Saturday, May 4, 2013

No Jell-o Today

Hello, dear readers :)

Ach!
You know when something doesn't jell?  I knit about an inch in the
EZ pattern this morning and it just didn't cut it.  I really didn't like how it looked.

So, I drew up my own pattern using do-sew and a ruler!
This is my OWN pattern and I'll show you step-by-step on how to do it.  It's really a lot of fun and anything goes.

I apologize for the quality of the px, (I  really need a new one, it's 12 years old ) but I drew up a basic pattern which is 9" in width and various lengths.  

Mostly I can make it anyway I want to with a bunch of options, a square neckline a v-neckline or round neckline, cardigan or pullover.

What I plan to do is to knit it modular/garter stitch strips, minimal sewing, as everything is attached as I go along.
I left the "ducks"  along the wayside and the wool is still on the needles just in case I change my mind, a designer senior moment :) 


The colors of wool really look much better in person.  So for the rest of the day I'm going to play with it.
Will see how far I get today.  Have to knit faster, faster, faster.......
Until later....

No comments:

Post a Comment