Friday, May 3, 2013

For Michelle

Hello, dear readers :)
I don't think that my son would mind that I show off my new granddaughter.  
Thank you Michelle.  This is for you :)

My son is a twin to his sister, who are younger siblings to their two older sisters.
DH and I thought they might have twins, but Sadie Lee is just absolutely perfect.
Life is amazing, isn't it?
My son is so happy and proud, and he is just bursting with love.
He's currently on "maternity leave" so he can help take care of Mom and baby.
Awwwwww.
She is precious. Can't wait to see her and hold her.
Makes you stop and think how great we really are and what we can really do.
Thank you again, Michelle.
Until later...




1 comment:

  1. Well, I've never had my own blog post before! Haha!

    She is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats-he sure looks the happy Papa!

    ReplyDelete