Sunday, May 26, 2013

Crochet Baby Blanket

Hello, dear readers :)
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday 
weekend!

I went surfing the other day and found a pattern for a quick baby blanket.



The instructions are so simple AND a lot of fun to make.  I'm almost done with this one and plan on making another, (gifts to give).  I've used Red Heart Super Saver, of which I had 2 skeins and don't know if I'll need another skein.
If you're interested you can find this pattern at:
www.crochet.about.com
Look for "fast-easy-crochet-baby-blanket-for-beginners."
The directions used an "I" crochet hook and I substituted it for an "H" and liked how it made a nice textured stitch.

So, grab some knitting worsted and your favorite hook and go to town.
Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment