Monday, April 8, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

Hello, dear readers :)

Well, I've been hard at work this weekend! LOL
I managed to get one more redwork square done.

I have 2 and 1/2 blocks to go.  Must find my fabric.  I'm getting itchy to quilt it.  I think I know how I want to set it up.  I'm going to use the 9 embroidered squares and add sashings and a border.  I don't know if I want to hand quilt or machine quilt.

Later in the day, yesterday, I worked on my Honey Napkins.  The first is Diane's.
Lizbeth, size 20.
I'm still working on the 9th row of my Garden.
I'm not sure how I'm going to take a px of the next row because it's growing and the larger it gets the longer it takes!
For me, this is a tough row :) I'm NOT going to cut it off again!
Hope you're all having a great Monday!
Until later...

1 comment:

  1. Ellen,

    Your row 9 looks great. Don't worry-the next few rows are easy.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete