Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Nice, Quiet Day

Hello, dear readers :)

Today was kind of cold and dreary.  It's only in the 40's and 50's but the dampness just creeps into your bones.

We went out to eat at our now, favorite place to eat, Genghis Grill.  We have so much fun creating a meal and then having the chef cook it.  Quite a nice idea!

I am currently waiting for help on the 9th row of the Honey Napkin so in between I've started working on Diane's Honey Napkin.  I've tightened my stitches AND taking my time.  The color I am using is 603, Lizbeth size 20 from www.hhtatting.com.  I hope I will have corrected row 9 before I get to it on this one.

It's DH's idea to have it framed.!!  I don't know about that because it's going to be a big one.  I'll have to wait and see as I progress.  Tomorrow I'll show you how far I've gotten with this and with another redwork design I'm working on.  Have to dig up some fabrics soon.

I'm hoping that you are having a wonderful day and a good evening.

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment