Monday, March 18, 2013

Over and Over and Over...... Eeeeeek

Hello, dear readers :)

I'm addicted to the Honey Napkin Garden!!!!

Ah, me....we lost our a/c about 3 days ago and it's been hot!  You feel like "limp and frustrated" and finally the service man came and fixed it.  Now, it's running again and it's sooooo very blissful!
Yay!
Being hot and trying to tat, let alone get the oven going,  forget it!
It's probably why I've been soooooo frustrated. (Could have been a reason why we ate out! LOL)  
Remind me about finding a new Thai restaurant that is to die for!  The Genghis Grill?  
Have you experienced this yet?

 
I have tried tatting it all ways.  It appears to me that it looks close -  but then again, not.  
Does this make sense?  
So I've been cutting and starting all over again, all - day - long.......
I think I have the idea, but it just doesn't look right to me.
So, I'm making a mess at the moment.

I think I'll get dinner started in a few minutes and get away from it for a bit, relax in the cool air,  and then, try, try, try, yet again!!!
So, maybe tomorrow I'll have something to show you.....(fingers crossed).
Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment