Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Honey Napkin

Hello, dear readers :)

Well, it's Wednesday and we have been shopping for a bed!  We needed a new one.  DH has been waking up with a backache, and we went hunting!  I couldn't believe the prices of a bed!!!!!
Outrageous!

So we picked one out that has an aloe vera cover which is for something, I forget.  The salesman talked about this and that and that's when I lost interest.  Too much information. Yipes!
A bed is a bed, is a bed!
So to relieve frustration and the activity of the afternoon (shampooing the bedroom rug) I worked on my Honey Napkin.
I have done this round several times and ripped, and finally got it tight enough to swing to make a circle.  I'm almost ready for the next round, and I'm having a problem with what color combination I'll use.  
Oh well.  It's fun, isn't it?
Oh, tell me it's fun LOL
Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment