Saturday, February 9, 2013

I see that its' working using html! Yay!

Okay, I can see now that the tweaks like changing fonts, size, indentations, etc. are not available here with html but I can post pictures, which I think, is most important. Yay!!!! Okay, so when I was working on this doily I had many issues with the second and third round. Once I corrected the rings, it looked much better. There are still some issues when I tried to join and then cut. But, I'm going to leave it. Maybe I"ll make another one (ha)! So when I made the changes I cut the outer rings and preserved the beginning ring and started again, several times. I really wasted a bunch of thread from the first ball. I have 3 full balls and one that's almost gone. I'm not sure how far I will get this week or how many balls I'm going to go through. I might order a truck full, just to be safe. LOL Being frustrated with not being able to post pictures, I have been trying to go carefully around my next row. Coming up soon will be medallions. Tremble, tremble.
Until later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment