Sunday, February 24, 2013

Decisions, Decisions

Hello, dear readers :)

The Honey Napkin.

By the time I'm finished with this, I should become a better tatter.


I did have a thought, though.  I went through all my stash(s) hidden all over the place.  Don't tell DH!
I found that I probably wouldn't have enough of the ecru to make the whole doily, so I dug out some combinations and will call it 
The Anything Goes Honey Napkin!  This is not my design and you can see the link in the previous post.

I suppose it really doesn't matter about the thread, but after thinking about it, it might become boring using just one color (did I say that?)

I'm not sure how big this will become with size 20 weight.  If I can make it through to the last round, if I changed it to a size 10, it might (just) fit my table.

I've never done a tatted medallion and thought it came out so, so cute.  Some of my stitches are not that even.  I'll have to keep working on this.  And some of my switching shuttle chains are not pleasing to me at the moment.  But, I'll worry about that later.
Hope you're having a great day!
Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment