Monday, February 4, 2013

A Rainy Monday and....(no pictures)

unable to load some pictures (again).  It did work yesterday and now it's not.  
Guess they're still working on it.

Hello, dear readers :)

Well I'm still working on this monster doily.  I saved the starting ring and then went back to the drawing board and re-reading the directions.  No wonder it looked wonky, I had 6 picots and should have been 7 picots.  So now it's correct and I'm ready to begin the 4th round.

I originally thought I'd use a tatting needle but I like the feel of the shuttle.  I'm still not sure that the chains are in the right direction, but I'm going to leave it that way.

Hopefully, my picture link will be fixed soon.

Until later....
or when I can upload...
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment