Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Rainy Day

Hello, dear readers.

It's been raining cats and dogs outside.  And wouldn't you know that the heavy rain has leaked into my kitchen window, again, ack!  So, after all the work trying to find the leak and seal it, maybe we didn't seal it well enough.  
Go figure.
Today, I'm changing gears though.  I needed something mindless to do.  I found some extra wool and thought I whip up another afghan.  I finished DH's and he's using it!  Yay

So this is a very basic ripple afghan, casting on 220 stitches.  I'm using an H crochet hook.  I love the wooden ones and they're very smooth to work with.


I couldn't tell you what the wool is except the dark charcoal is a Patons wool blend and very soft to the touch.  The lighter shade is kind of a boucle that's soft as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment