Monday, December 10, 2012

Let the Count Down Begin

Hello, readers!
Christmas is almost upon us.  Can you believe it?

It's going to take me this whole week to finish off a bunch of socks and a tam, wrapped and mailed off.  
It's going to be busy, for sure.

I"m going to show you another sweater I found while going through my saved  projects.



This is another Patricia Roberts' sweater, "Alice" and made in cotton.  I was lucky finding all the cotton together.  To start with, there were 37 rows of ribbing, eeeek.

After looking at this piece, I think I may go down to a size 1 needle.  It feels too loose, not crisp.  But in any case, it will be the next knitting project after "Sugar Plum."  
I'd better get busy.

Hope your day will be a wonderful one.
Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment