Monday, December 17, 2012

Doing the Happy Dance

Hello, dear readers :)

Remember the tablecloth I was working on?  I've been adding some rows here and there, but as I've been cleaning out stuff, I came upon Lizbeth threads  size 20, color 680 and 132.  
For some strange reason I'm very attracted to the combination.  (It makes me happy.)
So I decided that I would use this same tablecloth pattern but I also wanted to make the flower color stand out.  So I changed the pattern a little.  (I'm getting braver.)





I made one mistake with one of the "flowers" and didn't have enough petals for one of the rings.  
I forgave myself. LOL
I must say, it looks better in person.  

The chains are the original, 4ds, p, 2ds, p, 2ds, p, 4ds.  I converted the rings from 3ds, p, 3ds + 3ds, p, 3ds, to 1ds, p, 1ds, p, 1ds, p, 1ds, p, 1ds, p, 1ds, p, 1ds, p, 1ds 
I think that it gives the "flowers" a little boost.

I'm also trying to get all my picots even.
So now I'm going to have two tablecloths, one for winter and one for spring.  Not too shabby.

Have a wonderful day today :)
Until next time....
Happy Tatting

No comments:

Post a Comment