Hello, dear readers :)
Remember the tablecloth I was working on? I've been adding some rows here and there, but as I've been cleaning out stuff, I came upon Lizbeth threads size 20, color 680 and 132.
For some strange reason I'm very attracted to the combination. (It makes me happy.)
So I decided that I would use this same tablecloth pattern but I also wanted to make the flower color stand out. So I changed the pattern a little. (I'm getting braver.)
I made one mistake with one of the "flowers" and didn't have enough petals for one of the rings.
I forgave myself. LOL
I must say, it looks better in person.
The chains are the original, 4ds, p, 2ds, p, 2ds, p, 4ds. I converted the rings from 3ds, p, 3ds + 3ds, p, 3ds, to 1ds, p, 1ds, p, 1ds, p, 1ds, p, 1ds, p, 1ds, p, 1ds, p, 1ds
I think that it gives the "flowers" a little boost.
I'm also trying to get all my picots even.
So now I'm going to have two tablecloths, one for winter and one for spring. Not too shabby.
Have a wonderful day today :)
Until next time....