Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sugar Plum

Hello, readers :)

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving feast?
I went nuts and made all kinds of dishes.  Thanksgiving leftovers are still wonderful.

I recently ordered some picot gauge sticks from www.georgiaseitz.com and they are currently in route.  

Still working on the tatted tablecloth, but to break it up, I started going through some of my pattern books and found a  couple of vintage Patricia Roberts' patterns.

Do you recognize this one?


Of course, it's "Sugar Plum" found in her Second Book by Patricia Roberts.
I can tell you that I've never used 10 bobbins at a time.

Yesterday I scrounged around looking for my bobbins, but couldn't find any.  So I made a fast trip to Hobby Lobby and bought out what they had.  So now I have 40 little bobbins to play with.  As long as it remains neat and tidy, knitting goes really fast.  I'm not sure what I want to do with the sleeve treatment yet.  I may use a raglan, since I don't like the look of a "fitted" cap sleeve.

I must admit I'm having fun, and it's a nice little relief from cramping fingers from the shuttle for a bit.

Hope you are all having a wonderful day!
Until later..............

No comments:

Post a Comment